We’re looking for a talented 3D Artist who will be creating high quality visual content for the Marketing Team. Modelling creatures, humanoid characters and item assets will be the vital part of this role. If you have a passion for 3D Art and Games – join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creating 3D models for the marketing team needs e.g.: key visuals, graphics, videos.
- Modelling high-quality characters, humanoids, creatures and monsters.
- Working on asset modelling: weapons, vehicles, logos etc.
- Texturing and preparing assets for key visuals.
- Working closely with Art Director as well as Art Team.
- Maintaining the production pipeline.
- Thinking creatively and globally to make the project work even smoother and better.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Min. 3 years experience in creating quality 3D models.
- Modelling and texturing skills in a diverse visual range of characters and creatures.
- Understanding of human as well as animal form and anatomy.
- High skills in item assets modelling.
- Skills in both organic and hard-surface modelling.
- Fluency in a preferred 3D modelling tool package, Photoshop and Substance Painter.
- Design skills showing creative flare and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to communicate in English.
NICE TO HAVE
- Good knowledge of color theory & lighting.
- Traditional drawing, painting or sculpting skills.
- Zbrush and Maya proficiency.
- Animation and skinning/rigging skills.
- Passion for what we love most – video games and art!
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice.