As an Animation Programmer you will be responsible for extending and maintaining the code of our animation technology, tools and pipelines. We are seeking for a gifted programmer to develop progressive animation systems for broad-scale games. Working closely with the animators, character artists, designers and AI programmers you should have a positive attitude and skills to effectively cooperate in a team. You will have the opportunity to develop stunning animation features for our games. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Prototyping and coding animation features.
- Developing and maintaining animation system in our engine.
- Debugging and bug fixing.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of professional animation programming experience or similar.
- Excellent knowledge of C++.
- Strong 3D math background.
- Familiarity with the Visual Studio environment.
- Knowledge of game engine architecture and algorithms.
- Experience in solving animation and character related problems.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Strong interest in creating animation technology.
- Experience with Maya or similar DCC tools will be welcome.
- Experience with multi-threading (for processing or streaming) or/and multiplayer programming will be an asset.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellonska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.