CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced Animator to join our outstanding team. The person in this position will be responsible for character animation as well as for animations of other in-game objects. CD PROJEKT RED combines work in a dynamic and highly creative environment with the possibility to directly influence development of critically acclaimed AAA video games. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creating high-quality realistic and responsive animations.
- Implement, trouble shoot and debug Animation systems.
- Collaboration with multiple art, design and engineering teams.
- Reporting animation wip’s and doubts to the Lead Animator.
- Rigging and character setup for all bipedal, quadrupedal, and other forms of character movement
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years documented experience in animation in games or film industry.
- Both cinematic and gameplay experience is a big plus.
- Good knowledge using Motion Builder and/or Maya.
- Preferred graduation in the field of animation including animation courses.
- Solid knowledge of animation principles and an eye for dynamic poses.
- Experience in animation biped/quadruped characters and other organic and inorganic forms.
- The ability to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers and artists.
- Passion for games and in general for animation.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, for the first three months in our studio based in Warsaw and ultimately in our studio in Kraków. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.