CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced Gameplay Animator to join our outstanding team. Person on this position will be responsible for character and creature animation as well as for animations of other in-game objects. Gameplay animators in our company work very closely with gameplay designers and programmers, so technical and implementation knowledge is crucial. You will also be responsible for the preparation of mocap materials, their dynamics and overall quality as well as for the implementation of animations into the game.
CD PROJEKT RED combines work in a dynamic and highly creative environment with the possibility to directly influence development of critically acclaimed AAA video games. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creating high quality animation assets with low turnover time.
- Reporting animation wip’s and doubts to the Animation Lead.
- Solving everyday problems.
- Thinking creatively and globally.
- Understanding of animation pipeline and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation.
- Preparation of keyframe animation assets.
- Preparation of mocap materials.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years documented experience with one AAA title or 3 years in film industry.
- Very good knowledge of Motion Builder and / or Maya.
- Preferred graduation in the field of animation including animation courses.
- Solid knowledge of animation principles and eye for dynamic poses.
- Experience in animation bipedal / quadruped characters and other organic and inorganic forms.
- Experience working with motion capture technology including set up, acting and animation cleanup.
- The ability to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers.
- Outstanding creativity and very strong commitment to a project.
- Passion for games and in general for animation.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
You’re probably wondering what’s it like to be an animator at CD PROJEKT RED. Well, it’s refreshingly different! We’re giving animators a lot of freedom in terms of creativity – we have our own motion capture studio and animate everything in-house. You’ll have a shot not only at animating humanoids and animals, but also machines and creatures that are a real challenge to bring to life. At RED, every animator is responsible for a piece of the project, so you feel you’re a a part of things. If you’ve been looking for change, you just found it!
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice.