CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced Animator to join Gwent team. The perfect candidate works well in an environment of people who are passionate about creating great art, takes constructive criticism very well and can complete tasks by the assigned due dates.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creation of high quality key-frame animations.
- Implementing animation assets in Unity engine.
- Responsible for original ideas.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Working closely with 2d Artists, 3d Artists and VFX artists.
- Following the Art Director’s guidelines and maintaining a coherent style.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years of professional experience in creating 3D animations.
- Knowledge of Maya animation tools or willingness to learn.
- Ability to rig would be a great plus, we can teach our tools if not.
- Experience in key-frame animation.
- Unity experience desirable.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication skills, proven ability to work within a team and passionate about games.
- Ability to communicate in English.
NICE TO HAVE
- 2D drawing/animation skills.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.