CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced Animator. This role is based within our brand new Wrocław studio, who will partner with Warsaw and Cracow location to develop all of our future games as one global team. CD PROJEKT RED Wrocław provides the opportunity to work on AAA games in a family-like atmosphere. The person on this position will be responsible for character animation as well as for animations of other in-game objects. Gameplay animators in our company work very closely with gameplay designers and programmers, so technical and implementation knowledge is crucial.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creating high quality animation assets with low turnover time.
- Reporting animation WIPs and doubts to the Animation Lead.
- Solving everyday problems.
- Thinking creatively and globally.
- Understanding of animation pipeline and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation.
- Preparation of keyframe animation assets.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 4 years of experience on similar role with at least one title shipped.
- Very good knowledge of Motion Builder and / or Maya.
- Solid knowledge of animation principles and eye for dynamic poses.
- Experience in animation bipedal / quadruped characters and other organic and inorganic forms.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- The ability to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers.
- Outstanding creativity and very strong commitment to a project.
- Passion for games and in general for animation.
NICE TO HAVE
- Graduation in the field of animation including animation courses.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Wrocław, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).