CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional Asset Pipeline Technical Director to join our outstanding team. Person on this position will be responsible for developing and supporting a wide range of pipeline tools for all departments.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Development of pipeline tools focused on assets creation, including export/import tools for engine and Maya.
- Providing technical support for artists.
- Finding solutions for nonstandard technical issues.
- Designing the asset creation pipeline.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years as Pipeline TD in game or animation studio.
- Python scripting proficiency.
- Qt/PySide framework proficiency.
- Knowledge of Maya animation package.
- Great C++ coding skills.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Experience with Perforce.
- Excellent communication skills & proven ability to work within a team.
- Good sense of humor is a must. 🙂
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice.