As a Creative Audio Director you will be responsible for how our games sound. You will provide an artistic vision for the audio in Cyberpunk 2077 and oversee all aspects of audio creation in our games.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Defining and driving the creative vision for audio.
- Directing the sound designers and working with our composers, audio code and localisation to ensure a consistent audio aesthetic and make a great sounding game.
- Leading by example in the day to day creation of interactive sound elements for quests, environments and gameplay.
- Overseeing and participating in the audio post production for cut-scenes, dialogues and marketing trailers.
- Maintaining high quality standards of audio content production within the team.
- Finding innovative ways to use audio to support the narrative of the game and to create a living, breathing world.
- Reviewing the work of sound designers and mentoring them in new techniques and creative ideas.
- Working with the audio producer across content departments to manage and improve content pipelines for audio.
- Working closely with audio programmers and providing a creative perspective for the audio tools and technology.
- Preparing and presenting the progress of the audio team in sprint and milestone reviews.
- Representing audio and the Audio team to other creative directors and evangelizing the importance of audio within the company.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ability and ambition to build an inspiring creative vision for audio.
- At least 10 years of experience in games or other narrative media.
- Devoted to quality and creativity in sound.
- Impressive sound design skills and experience in mixing/editing audio.
- Ability to plan work for a team and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in films/tv audio supervision would be an asset.
- Experience in narrative AAA games would be an asset.
- Experience with teaching/mentoring would be an asset.
- Managerial experience would be an asset.
- Expertise with Wwise would be an asset.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice.