The Audio Lead will manage and work together with the team of sound designers to create the soundscape for our upcoming game, Cyberpunk 2077.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Adapting, improving and executing the vision for the best quality audio in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Task planning and management for the sound design team.
- Audio feature requests and implementation.
- Overseeing and participating in the audio post production for cut-scenes, dialogues, marketing trailers and mixing the game.
- Cooperating with technical teams.
- Working across content departments to manage and improve pipelines for audio.
- Taking part in the creative production process including sound design and implementation where needed.
- Mentoring the audio team.
- Managing external audio resources.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 6+ years experience in gaming audio.
- Proven experience (2+ years) in leading a game audio team.
- Previous experience as a sound designer.
- Experience in the production of cross-platform AAA games on PC and consoles.
- Proven experience with Wwise.
- Management skills.
- Fluent English.
- Outstanding verbal and written interpersonal communication skills.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies..
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, for the first three months in our studio based in Warsaw and ultimately in our studio in Kraków.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.