The Audio Lead will manage and work together with the team of sound designers to create the soundscape for our upcoming game, Cyberpunk 2077.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Adapting, improving and executing the vision for the best quality audio in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Task planning and management for the sound design team.
- Audio feature requests and implementation.
- Overseeing and participating in the audio post production for cut-scenes, dialogues, marketing trailers and mixing the game.
- Cooperating with technical teams.
- Working across content departments to manage and improve pipelines for audio.
- Taking part in the creative production process including sound design and implementation where needed.
- Mentoring the audio team.
- Managing external audio resources.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 6+ years experience in gaming audio.
- Proven experience (2+ years) in leading a game audio team.
- Previous experience as a sound designer.
- Experience in the production of cross-platform AAA games on PC and consoles.
- Proven experience with Wwise.
- Management skills.
- Fluent English.
- Outstanding verbal and written interpersonal communication skills.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies..
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice.