CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a skilled Audio Programmer to join our award winning Warsaw studio. In this position you will work with our ambitious audio team to craft new systems and technologies which push the boundaries of what is possible for sound in games. As an Audio Programmer at CD PROJEKT RED you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and highly creative environment and have a direct impact on the sound and development of critically acclaimed AAA video games. If you can see yourself taking on cutting edge audio challenges and defining the frontier of audio in games: join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Designing and developing novel audio systems for the Red Engine such as acoustic simulation, localisation and dialogue, and audio AI.
- Maintaining and improving existing systems to ensure performance and functionality.
- Supporting the sound designers in implementing audio.
- Coordinating with many departments to facilitate and promote audio integration in other areas of the game.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a programmer or experience in academic or personal projects.
- Good C++ coding skill, nice to have knowledge of
- Knowledge of basic game engine, architecture and algorithms.
- Works well in a team environment, cares about the quality of audio in games, enthusiastic and passionate about games in general.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Nice to have: experience with game audio, dsp, processing geometry, asset pipelines or designing tools.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.