CD Projekt RED is currently looking for an experienced and talented QA Engineer – Automated Tests. The ideal Candidate for this position has experience in QA environment and creating automation tests. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills in C++ and interpreted languages programming. Person on this position should be ready to tackle challenging problems in order to improve our games. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Create and maintain automated test tools, suites and testcases designed to validate game and editor functionality.
- Explore integration of automation into the build process for hands-free build validation.
- Explore creation of auto-test that can be triggered against specific changelists.
- Explore potential automation solutions to testing problems.
- Provides reports of results and project status.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Technical related degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in programming (C++ and interpreted languages like Lua, Python etc. knowledge of C# will be a plus) and automation.
- Previous automation experience with tools such as Selenium, Jenkins, Sikuli, Unity Test Tools.
- Very good command of English (spoken and written).
- Ability to work in a team environment under big pressure of time.
- Experience in game industry will be an advantageous.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.