CD Projekt RED is currently looking for an experienced and talented QA Engineer – Automated Tests. The ideal Candidate for this position has experience in QA environment and creating automation tests. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills in C++ and interpreted languages programming. Person on this position should be ready to tackle challenging problems in order to improve our games. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Create and maintain automated test tools, suites and testcases designed to validate game and editor functionality.
- Explore integration of automation into the build process for hands-free build validation.
- Explore creation of auto-test that can be triggered against specific changelists.
- Explore potential automation solutions to testing problems.
- Provides reports of results and project status.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Technical related degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in programming (C++ and interpreted languages like Lua, Python etc. knowledge of C# will be a plus) and automation.
- Previous automation experience with tools such as Selenium, Jenkins, Sikuli, Unity Test Tools.
- Very good command of English (spoken and written).
- Ability to work in a team environment under big pressure of time.
- Experience in game industry will be an advantageous.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice.