CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced Character Rigger to join our outstanding team. In our studio you will combine work in a dynamic and highly creative environment with the possibility to directly influence development of critically acclaimed AAA video games. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creating high quality Rigging and Skinning for in-game character models.
- Assisting with pipeline tools and working with Tech and Animations Leads on continuous improvement of those engine tools.
- Collaborate with animators to design motion controls.
- Work with production management to prioritize tasks.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in creating Rigging and Skinning for character for AAA games.
- At least 3 years of experience in a role of Character Rigger.
- Knowledge of Maya.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- Good understanding of human and animal anatomy.
- The ability to easily cooperate with others.
- Knowledge of Motion Builder, MEL or Python is a plus.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.