CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced Cinematic Animator to join our outstanding team. We are currently expanding Krakow Studio by establishing Cinematics department. Person on this position will be responsible for character animation in cutscenes and dialogs, so good acting skills are necessary. You will also take care of the preparation of mocap materials, their dynamics and overall quality as well as for the implementation of animations into the game.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creating high quality animation assets with low turnover time.
- Reporting animation wip’s and doubts to the Animation Lead.
- Solving everyday challenges.
- Thinking creatively and globally.
- Understanding of animation pipeline and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation.
- Preparing of keyframe animation assets.
- Preparing of mocap materials.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years documented experience with one AAA title or 3 years in film industry.
- Very good knowledge of Motion Builder and / or Maya.
- Preferred graduation in the field of animation including animation courses.
- Solid knowledge of animation principles and eye for dynamic poses.
- Experience in animation bipedal / quadruped characters and other organic and inorganic forms.
- Experience working with motion capture technology including set up, acting and animation cleanup.
- The ability to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers.
- Outstanding creativity and very strong commitment to a project.
- Passion for games and in general for animation.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house in our studio in Kraków. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.