CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced Comic Illustrator to join our Gwent team. The perfect candidate works well in an environment of people who are passionate about creating great art, takes constructive criticism very well and can complete tasks by the assigned due dates.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creation of high quality comic illustrations made in accordance with the current mainstream western style of comics.
- Responsible for original ideas and composition of comic illustrations.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Working closely with Design Teams.
- Following the Art Director’s guidelines and maintaining a coherent style.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years of professional experience in creating comics/illustrations.
- Excellent comics and storytelling skills with an eye for perspective, color, lighting, mood and composition.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Must be able to independently handle the full production chain – pencils, inking and coloring. Although sketches and inking can be done either traditionally or digitally, colors have to be done digitally only.
- Experience working in a wide variety of styles but also able to work within an established genre.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Ability to communicate in English.
NICE TO HAVE
- Degree in Art.
- Experience in the gaming industry.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.