We’re looking for a person who would join our newly-established China team and take care of our Chinese speaking community. A person on this position will be responsible for building relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers and gamers. If you speak Chinese Mandarin, as well as English, and you love video games, don’t hesitate! Send us your CV.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Act as the public-facing representative of CD PROJEKT RED for China.
- Work with our VP, Marketing & PR to manage Chinese communication strategy, plans, channels and events.
- Work closely with community and marketing teams to drive the design and execution of all communication efforts on our company, brands and products across owned platforms and social media channels.
- Design and manage community projects related to GWENT franchise and other titles currently in development.
- Build relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers, and players.
- Provide community feedback reports weekly to educate internal teams on community sentiment and reactions.
- Analyze and report on content performance data to drive continuous improvement, optimization, and innovation.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Familiar with social media trends.
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions.
- Avid gamer.
- Excellent (native) knowledge of spoken and written Chinese and good level of spoken and written English.
- Ability to talk to people online.
- Creativity and self-reliance.
WE OFFER YOU
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Opportunity to visit Poland – and see where the inspiration for The Witcher franchise comes from.
- Working from our office in China.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice.