We’re looking for a person who would join our newly-established China team and take care of our Chinese speaking community. A person on this position will be responsible for building relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers and gamers. If you speak Chinese Mandarin, as well as English, and you love video games, don’t hesitate! Send us your CV.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Act as the public-facing representative of CD PROJEKT RED for China.
- Work with our VP, Marketing & PR to manage Chinese communication strategy, plans, channels and events.
- Work closely with community and marketing teams to drive the design and execution of all communication efforts on our company, brands and products across owned platforms and social media channels.
- Design and manage community projects related to GWENT franchise and other titles currently in development.
- Build relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers, and players.
- Provide community feedback reports weekly to educate internal teams on community sentiment and reactions.
- Analyze and report on content performance data to drive continuous improvement, optimization, and innovation.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Familiar with social media trends.
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions.
- Avid gamer.
- Excellent (native) knowledge of spoken and written Chinese and good level of spoken and written English.
- Ability to talk to people online.
- Creativity and self-reliance.
WE OFFER YOU
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Opportunity to visit Poland – and see where the inspiration for The Witcher franchise comes from.
- Working from our office in China.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work remotely.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.