We are looking for a talented composer who will join our Warsaw team in-house and will be responsible for creating and implementing music in Gwent and Cyberpunk2077. If you produce music that might fit into the game and leave gamers with the best musical experience possible, apply!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- The whole process of creating and implementing music in two our games: Gwent and Cyberpunk2077.
- Cooperation with the main composer; you will act as his main support.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proficient in composing, arranging and producing music in variety of styles (both acoustic and electronic genres).
- Familiar with music implementation techniques.
- Familiar with modern music creation equipment, software, libraries and recording techniques.
- At least 3 years of experience in creating music (ideally for the gamedev industry).
- Works well in a team environment, fast learner.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Nice to have: knowledge of Wwise and music degree
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.