CD PROJEKT RED was born out of raw passion for video games. Founded in 2013, the Krakow studio functions as a creatively independent studio working closely with the Warsaw team on it’s core properties including The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Cyberpunk 2077. At the moment, we are expanding our studio.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creating high quality game concept art in collaboration with the Art Director and other artists within the team.
- Attend reviews, take feedbacks, and iterate on concepts as needed.
- Working closely with 3D Artists, Story and Level Design teams.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent environment concept art skills with an eye for perspective, color, lighting and atmosphere.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the game development industry as a Concept Artist.
- Have a deep understanding of design: color, shapes, composition, lighting, anatomy, material expression etc.
- Create designs in line with the artistic vision of the project.
- Have an excellent knowledge of design software: Photoshop/Painter, and basic of 3D software.
- Being able to work as a team: receive and incorporate feedback from team members and the art director, as well as communicate with different departments such as 3D and Level Design.
- Work with deadlines and complete tasks in a timely fashion while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Able to effectively communicate in English.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
- Art classes for employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house in our studio in Kraków.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.