CD PROJEKT RED was born out of raw passion for video games. Founded in 2013, the Krakow studio functions as a creatively independent studio working closely with the Warsaw team on it’s core properties including The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Cyberpunk 2077. At the moment, we are expanding our studio and we want to double or even triple our size in very short time.
As a Concept Artist in our studio you would have chance to develop your art skills in one of the most-expected AAA game. We are focusing on high quality and do our best to offer players amazing artistic experience. Within a team, we are open for new initiatives as well as often feedback which helps us growing. What’s more currently we are developing our Concept team in Cracow (from 2 people to even 6) so you will have chance to be a part of this change.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creating high quality concept arts of hard surfaces (vehicles, mechanisms, industrial elements).
- Attending reviews, taking feedback and iterating on concepts if needed.
- Collaborating closely with the Design, Art Directors, sub-team Leads and getting artistic direction as well as support from them.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven success in creating excellent concepts for games (especially AAA) and passionate for Cyberpunk atmosphere.
- Outstanding environment and character concept art skills with an eye for perspective, color, lighting, atmosphere and enjoy realistic style.
- Ability to communicate with others in Polish and English, openness for constant feedback and willingness to take responsibility for their projects.
- From leads we expect additionally proven experience in leading role.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house in our studio in Kraków.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.