At GOG.com we are passionate gamers talking to other gamers and we are currently looking for a well organized Content Marketing Specialist, who is prepared to aim high and is a true gamer at heart. Get on board with us and support our Marketing team in making GOG.com even more awesome!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Developing and managing strategies that drive revenue from the GOG.com catalog. The current digital distribution landscape is heavily focused on discounting games. We’re always looking for new ways of promoting the games catalog and you will be the brain that will be coming up with new ideas and then the hands that will forge them (with the help of other departments, of course).
- Building and maintaining a full long-term promo schedule for the games on GOG.com, consisting of regular weekly sales, special actions and key seasonal promos. Fully executing all those promos (setting them up, cooperating with other departments and making sure that the best results are delivered and that they meet the GOG.com standards).
- Working with different teams to drive revenue boosting strategies, increasing efficiency, identifying ad hoc opportunities and making the most out of them.
- Managing the GOG.com front page so that the right games and promos are featured at the right time, the best way they can. This will include managing the main page spots as well as highlights and take-overs. In a world in which so many games get released, we strive to ensure that all the releases and actions get the best possible exposure and each game gets its chance to shine.
- Defining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to the revenue generated by the GOG.com catalog, promos and special campaigns.
- Preparing KPI tracking reports in order to identify and predict trends – you should be able to draw conclusions and propose your own ideas for improvements.
- Ongoing monitoring of trends in the digital games distribution in order to adjust the actions for best results.
- Support the PR & Marketing teams whenever needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 1 year experience in e-commerce and content marketing, preferably in the digital distribution industry. More importantly though, we expect you to have a feel for gaming trends and an understanding of what gamers want.
- Be a passionate gamer with extensive knowledge about the titles available on GOG.com and most importantly – GOG.com itself. Don’t be surprised if you’re asked about these two areas during your interview:)
- Be able to analyze hard data (website traffic, conversions, sales data etc.), deliver in-depth insights, draw actionable conclusions, and conduct marketing actions.
- Be extremely organized, have good prioritization skills and the ability to work under time pressure.
- Be able to easily communicate in English – both written and spoken. The GOG.com team is multinational and most of the business is done in English, thus this is key.
- Have strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills but at the same time have an open mind oozing with creativity.
- Be proactive, bring new ideas, always strive to do things better. The PR, Marketing, Product and Bizdev departments work very close together and initiative is always more than welcome, even if it’s outside of your core duties.
- Have a black belt in communication skills and be at the master’s level in compromising between all parties involved in a particular project.
WE OFFER YOU
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- A chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”