As a copywriter, you’ll be responsible for delivering creative copy used across the studio’s internal and global communication. From press releases, to trailer scripts, to marketing adverts, to internal PR blasts and more — you’ll be solving complex communication puzzles across many disciplines with nothing more than your keyboard.
A perfect candidate for this position has native or near-native command of English and is able to freely communicate in Polish. Strong knowledge of the gaming industry and current video-gaming trends is a must.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Participating in the Communication team’s daily effort to deliver best-in-class, clean and to-the-point messaging.
- Writing, iterating and delivering publishable English and Polish copy.
- Translating text from Polish to English and vice versa.
- Creating / participating in the creation of communication materials for every studio project.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Copywriter / Writer / Marketing Writer.
- Native or near-native command of English.
- Out-of-the-box thinking.
- Strong knowledge of games and video-gaming trends.
- Communicative Polish.
- Good editorial skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of PR, marketing communication and social media.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with AAA projects (entertainment industry in general — outside of gaming counts, too!)
WE OFFER YOU
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
„The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.”