Gamers are the ones we always keep in mind while developing our services and improving our offer – they are the pillars that make GOG.com. What’s more, we understand that gamers around the world can be a bit different, have their own tastes and preferences, and require a dedicated approach. That’s why in order to stay in touch with the different local communities’ expectations, and to support GOG.com’s growth, we’re looking for an experienced manager who has a strong understanding of the Chinese video games market and Chinese gamers’ needs. This person’s role will be to take care of the entire GOG.com presence in China, starting from analyzing the current situation, planning and executing a strategy to increase brand awareness, establish relationships with media, influencers and major communities, as well as cooperate with internal teams to integrate our global strategy into local market specifics.
- Define, plan, and execute a high impact marketing & PR strategy for GOG.com in China.
- Increase the brand awareness and enhance GOG.com’s presence on the Chinese market.
- Be the voice of GOG.com for the Chinese community.
- Establish and maintain relationships with media, influencers and other local partners.
- Cooperate with the internal PR, Marketing, Development, Business Operations, and Support teams in order to ensure a great gamer experience.
- Conduct analysis on all executed campaigns to measure their effectiveness and understand performance (reputation/revenue).
- Strong knowledge of the Chinese computer games’ market.
- Proven work experience in marketing, PR, communications.
- Ability to communicate, as well as conduct business, in English and Chinese.
- Strong analytical, planning, and forecasting skills.
- A self-motivated, highly dynamic individual with a drive to succeed.
- Honesty, passion, creativity. These are not only our values, but the adjectives that describe your profile best.
- A “can do”, positive attitude 🙂
- Availability to travel.
- Obviously, a good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
WHAT WE OFFER
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland or Shanghai, China (in case of work from Shanghai office, we will invite you for 3 months’ onboarding in Warsaw HQ).
- A chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care package.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
- Other perks to be discussed with the successful candidate.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”