CD PROJEKT RED combines work in a dynamic and highly creative environment with the possibility to directly influence development of critically acclaimed AAA video games.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Creative Director to join our HQ in Warsaw. The person in this position will provide creative leadership for the marketing team including writers, video editors, graphic designers and illustrators as well as outsourcers. We’re looking for a firestarter, and a person capable of causing a creative stir, as the role will have a huge impact on our brand identity.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creative supervision over all studio’s marketing projects – from promo arts to breathtaking trailers of our games.
- Giving a creative direction to the marketing team of writers, illustrators, designers and video specialists.
- Cooperation with outsource companies.
- Great impact on creating studio’s global brand – let the world know about us! 🙂
- Working closely with our dev teams.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Fluency in English.
- At least 5 years of experience in a creative role.
- Experience in managing a team and excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding creativity and very strong multitasking skills.
- Strong focus on quality and art intuition.
- Passion for games!
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- Great impact on our brand’s perception on the world.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international environment.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, for the first three months in our studio based in Warsaw and ultimately in our studio in Warsaw. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.