GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is a highly competitive title that already has skilled players participating in tournaments of both amateur and professional calibers. Moving forward, the game has the potential to attract tournament organizers, leagues and competitive teams from around the globe to play a part in the development of a professional gaming scene around GWENT.
Growing GWENT for the competitive scene is a full time job, requiring constant communication with the community and key stakeholders of the global e-sports scene.
This is where you come in — a brilliant e-sports tactician, who knows how to tailor a multi-layered competitive gaming strategy suited for GWENT and is the game’s ambassador inside and outside of CD PROJEKT RED.
- Forging an e-sports strategy for CD PROJEKT RED and determining short and long-term goals for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game.
- Day-to-day work with external partners: teams, players, tournament organizers, leagues, influencers, e-sports arenas, associations, integrity service providers etc.
- Day-to-day work with CD PROJEKT RED’s community, marketing, business development and game development teams.
- Planning and executing e-sports events around the globe to the highest standard.
- Creating / participating in the creation of communication materials for every studio project.
- Becoming the in-house evangelist of competitive play and e-sports.
- Cooperation with key competitive gaming partners.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years of professional experience as an in-house employee working on a competitive gaming title or in an e-sports company (e-sports focused agency, professional league organization etc.).
- Experience as an e-sports league and event organizer, professional team manager, or e-sports event producer.
- Extensive knowledge of competitive gaming and e-sports as a business.
- Analytical mind and strategic thinking.
- Proactive approach to solving problems and facing challenges.
- Willingness to work hard and achieve great success. 🙂
WE OFFER YOU
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- Work in our office in Venice Beach or in our HQ in Warsaw (depends on your preferences).
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Opportunity to visit Poland – and see where the inspiration for The Witcher franchise comes from.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
„The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.”