At GOG.com we are passionate gamers talking to other gamers and we are currently looking for a well organized Email Marketing Specialist, who is prepared to aim high and is a true gamer at heart. Get on board with us and support our Marketing Team in making GOG.com even more awesome!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Managing all the direct campaigns and sendouts. This includes preparing the templates, defining calls-to-action, coming up with the messaging, and picking the best content.
- This means that you’ll have to unleash both your creativity and your inner number cruncher.
- Carrying out segmentation of the database and implementing remarketing strategies. Not all customers are the same, so it’s key to understand and target the right campaigns at the right group, so as to strike the right chord.
- Managing trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize sales. It’s not all about regular weekly sendouts – email campaigns can be an exciting journey and you will be the architect of those journeys.
- A/B testing and MVT testing of campaigns in order to make the best improvements in the long-term direct marketing strategy.
- Building and coordinating a strategy for generating leads, as well as converting those leads into customers. One thing is to engage the existing customers, but another key aspect is to reach as many gamers as possible and then nurture them into becoming part of the GOG.com community.
- Preparing weekly KPI tracking reports from all campaigns alongside with conclusions and plans for improvement. Yes, number crunching is important and allows us to improve the strategy and make future actions better and more meaningful.
- Ensuring all direct campaigns comply with the current best practice in the industry.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 2 year experience in e-commerce and online direct marketing, preferably in the digital distribution industry. More importantly though, we expect you to have a feel for gaming trends and an understanding of what gamers want.
- Be a passionate gamer with extensive knowledge about the titles available on GOG.com and most importantly – GOG.com itself. Don’t be surprised when we ask you about these two areas during the interview :).
- Be able to analyze hard data (website traffic, conversions, sales data etc.), deliver in-depth insights, draw actionable conclusions, and conduct marketing actions.
- Be extremely organized, have good prioritization skills and the ability to work under time pressure.
- Be able to easily communicate in English – both written and spoken. The GOG.com team is multinational and most of the business is done in English, thus this is key.
- Have strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills but at the same time have an open mind oozing with creativity.
- Be proactive, bring new ideas, always strive to do things better. The PR, Marketing, Product and Bizdev departments work very close together and initiative is always more than welcome, even if it’s outside of your core duties.
- Have a black belt in communication skills and be at the master’s level in compromising between all parties involved in a particular project.
- HTML knowledge will be a big plus.
WE OFFER YOU
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- A chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”