We’re looking for an exceptional talent, who will use his/her experience, knowledge and creativity to organize the best events in the industry. International fairs, extraordinary media shows, great events for players, limited only by our imagination? E3, Gamescom, GDC, Promised Land? It’s our reality and soon can be yours too.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- General management of top notch local and international events – mission, vision, budget and organization.
- Cooperation with internal CD PROJEKT RED’s teams – marketing, communication, administration, IT and game developers.
- Management of external suppliers and vendors who help us to carry out events around the globe.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Fluent English, both verbal and written.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work simultaneously on many projects.
- Ability to make hard decisions and a very strong focus on quality.
- Experience in crisis management 😉
WE OFFER YOU
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- Wide variety of projects.
- Opportunity to participate in main game-dev events.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
„The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.”