We’re looking for a talented Game Designer to join our GWENT team. The person on this position would be responsible for new design initiatives and reviewing the game balance and design. Join us if you feel you’re up for the task!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Reviewing of gameplay/balancing and design.
- Maintaining communication between design team other teams.
- Designing and implementing new content and features.
- Keeping up to date and monitoring the meta-game.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years in similar role.
- Professional experience with CCGs or similar.
- Experience with game editors and game design tools.
- Experience with multiplayer game design.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- 24/7 access to the gym in the office.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.