We’re looking for a talented Game Designer to join our GWENT team. The person on this position would be responsible for new design initiatives and reviewing the game balance and design. Join us if you feel you’re up for the task!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Reviewing of gameplay/balancing and design.
- Maintaining communication between design team other teams.
- Designing and implementing new content and features.
- Keeping up to date and monitoring the meta-game.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years in similar role.
- Professional experience with CCGs or similar.
- Experience with game editors and game design tools.
- Experience with multiplayer game design.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- 24/7 access to the gym in the office.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice.