CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented Gameplay Programmer to join our outstanding team in Cracow. The person in this position will cooperate with Gameplay & Level Designers teams to prototype and develop general gameplay mechanisms such as: dialogue system, character and item statistics mechanism, character development, physics, living world and so on. It will involve C++ coding as well scripting skills. If you are ready to take up this challenge, send us your application!
We are looking for Specialist and Seniors.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Prototyping and coding gameplay features.
- Taking a part in the design process of the gameplay.
- Creating base gameplay system and tools for the gameplay designers to extend.
- Ensuring that game scripts are well designed, and are optimal in terms of CPU and memory consumption.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years’ experience in games industry.
- Deep knowledge of C++.
- Familiarity with the Visual Studio environment.
- Knowledge of game engine architecture and algorithms.
- Experience in creating gameplay mechanisms for games.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house in our studio in Kraków.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.