Gwent team is looking for a talented Gameplay Programmer who will work with client-side and server-side programmers. You will be responsible for designing and implementing architecture and developing best practices for the team. If you feel you’re up for the task, send us your CV!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Designing and implementing code architecture.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code.
- Rapidly prototyping game ideas, but also writing production ready code.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must be passionate about games.
- Experience in game development with Unity 2D/3D, C++, C#.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years with Unity and C#.
- Knowledge and expertise making networked multiplayer games: Photon or uLink is a plus.
- Knowledge and expertise in both 2D and 3D game development.
- Fluent in English.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with build pipelines, specifically Jenkins/Hudson.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & and MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Exciting opportunity to create a video game set in one of the most acclaimed RPG universes.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.