We are looking for a person who will be responsible for supporting maintenance and development of our in-house build system. The responsibilities cover day to day tools development, support code compilation and integration, improving builds performance and developing new features for CI systems. If you’re someone who thinks a lot on how to improve fellow developers work efficiency by automating all the mundane manual work they would have to do otherwise: this is the job for you!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Maintenance and improvement of the build system (in-house technology).
- Developing and managing continuous integration systems.
- Working closely with the development team to integrate new deployment processes.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the build/release process.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in academic projects, own personal projects or 1+ year of experience as a programmer.
- .NET, C# and experience with multithreaded code are essential. Networking and C++ development experience will be a plus.
- Experience with DevOps tools related to CI.
- A proactive attitude towards helping others to get their work done faster and more efficient, team player. Interest in good code practices and attention to details.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in gamedev industry.
- Knowledge of continuous build, release and deployment systems.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.