GFX/Shader Programmer will be responsible for creating, maintaining, debugging and optimizing shaders for use on cross-platform games. You will work directly on the development of multiple titles as a part of the programming Gwent team. You will be responsible for ensuring that rendering and memory budgets are respected during development to ensure titles successfully ship across multiple platforms simultaneously.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creating shaders for various aspects of our pipeline (eg for characters, particles, etc).
- Optimizing and debugging the graphical pipeline to achieve desired results.
- Be able to create post process effects.
- Supporting VFX team in creating stunning effects
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in C# and OO programming.
- Strong knowledge of Unity and its graphical pipeline.
- Knowledge of ShaderLab and Cg.
- Shipped at least one title on a console platform.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of lighting systems.
- Shipped at least one title on 3 different platforms.
- Knowledge of pipeline tool creation/maintenance.
- Some experience creating visual effect assets.
- Knowledge of other shaders such as HLSL.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & and MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.