Are you a gamer that enjoys tinkering with games almost as much as playing them? Do you like troubleshooting issues no one has ever heard of before? If so, we are the right place for you! Join CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com and become the one who assures GWENT players’ satisfaction.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Testing new awesome features of Gwent and all other online functionalities supporting the game.
- Testing the stability and performance of Gwent as well as the supporting online services.
- Cooperating closely with other QA Testers and Developers.
- Reporting and verifying bugs to assure the best possible experience for millions of users.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good understanding of technical/software topics.
- 2+ years in QA engineering.
- Being a Power User of PCs and consoles.
- Ability to prepare testing scenarios.
- A “Can do” attitude and open mindset..
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
NICE TO HAVE
- Familiarity with bug tracking software, preferably JIRA.
- Experience with testing web applications.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree.
- Experience with test automation.
- Programming skills, preferably python or php.
- Knowledge about games, or even better, being ridiculously passionate about them.
WE OFFER YOU
- A unique opportunity to support development of the well acclaimed GWENT – The Witcher Card Game.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”