CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented and creative Junior Quest Designer to join our Warsaw team! The person in this position will be responsible for designing, planning and implementing story driven quests in our games. You will be constantly assessing, controlling and verifying the quality of the quests while cooperating with many different teams within the studio.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creating the storyline on a detailed level.
- Designing quests and implementing them using a proprietary toolset.
- Planning assets required for the creation of the quests.
- Cooperating with other departments.
- Integrating delivered assets (like gameplay elements, locations, characters, dialog etc.) into a seamless, engaging and unique experience.
- Maintaining the highest possible quality of quests, and fixing reported bugs.
- Creating and maintaining design documentation.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in modding games (cRPGs and sandbox games preferred).
- Real passion for playing games (cRPGs or pen & paper role playing systems).
- Experience with game editors and game design tools.
- Creativity and good sense of narrative pacing.
- Boundless creativity and strong visual aesthetic.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills & proven ability to work within a team.
- Fluent English.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.