Junior Engine Programmer will be responsible for implementing and optimizing parts of the engine systems designed and maintained by Senior Engine Programmers. The person on this position needs to cooperate with other engine programmers and the Lead Engine Programmer in order to create technical solutions meeting desired requirements. This is an entry level role with a high potential to grow within our studio.
CD PROJEKT RED combines work in a dynamic and highly creative environment with the possibility to directly influence development of critically acclaimed AAA video games. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Maintaining and optimizing existing engine subsystems for all platforms.
- Taking part in the design process of the RedEngine.
- Creating base engine system and tools.
- Ensuring that engine system are well designed and are optimal in terms of CPU and memory consumption.
- Debugging and bug fixing.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics or in similar area.
- 1-2 years of professional or personal experience as a programmer (including academic projects).
- Knowledge of C++, familiarity with the Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of basic game engine architecture and algorithms, ability to easily communicate in English.
- A proactive attitude towards creating optimal and bug free code solutions.
- Team player with attention to detail.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house in our studio in Kraków.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.