CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional team player whose skills and expertise will sweep us off our feet. Reporting to studio’s Head of Production and working directly with Gwent’s Game Director you will drive development teams and lead them through any obstacles of a production process. You will oversee schedules, deliver progress reports, determine hires and allocate resources. Now the question is if you have what it takes?
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Management of all development teams.
- Responsibility for the roadmap, schedules, milestones and budget.
- Risk management.
- Responsibility for hiring, allocation and team development.
- Ultimately responsibility for a successful launch and further progress of Gwent.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 7 years of game development experience (preferably AAA or live service games).
- At least 5 years of team management and production experience.
- Very strong production expertise and deep understanding of game development process.
- Extraordinary communication skills, ability to motivate others and influence them in a diplomatic manner.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Focus on quality and goal oriented approach.
- Experience using project management software.
- Passion for games is a must!
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies..
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house in our studio based in Warsaw.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.