CD PROJEKT RED in Kraków is looking for a creative and talented Level Designer. By joining us you will be a part of the newly-formed level design team in Kraków and will be responsible for creating astonishing in-game levels for great Cyberpunk 2077. Sounds interesting? Apply now!
We are looking for Specialist, Senior and Lead.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Designing, prototyping, iterating and polishing in-game levels, including level geometry, scripting enemy encounters and other gameplay elements, using proprietary level editor in the RedEngine.
- Crafting unique open world spaces where gameplay flow and visual composition form memorable experiences.
- Creating required level design documentation.
- Working closely with other teams to ensure created levels contribute to and enhance the gameplay and game narrative.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience working in a Level Designer role.
- Experience in working on AAA games, preferably with RPG elements and with level editors and/or 3D packages.
- Ability to create level geometry on all stages – from simple drawings to fully functional levels in at least one of current generation game engines.
- Ability to use all elements of the game world, including level geometry, texturing, lighting, sound and VFX to craft unique player experiences.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong communication skills.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house in our studio in Kraków.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.