CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced, talented and creative Level Designer to join our outstanding team. The person in this position will be responsible for creating astonish in-game levels as well as mentoring other team members. And if you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with game editors, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Designing, prototyping, iterating and polishing in-game levels, including level geometry, scripting enemy encounters and other gameplay elements, using proprietary level editor in the RedEngine.
- Crafting unique open world spaces where gameplay flow and visual composition form memorable experiences.
- Creating required level design documentation.
- Working closely with other teams to ensure created levels contribute to and enhance the gameplay and game narrative.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years of experience working in a Level Designer role.
- Experience in working on AAA games, preferably with RPG elements and with level editors and/or 3D packages.
- Extensive knowledge of current tittles, specifically in the Action/RPG genre, as well as works of art, such as movies, architecture or visual arts, to be used as reference for crafting and communicating original ideas.
- Excellent understanding of level design fundamentals and the role of level design in the overall player experience.
- Ability to create level geometry and gameplay scenarios on all stages – from simple drawings to fully functional levels.
- Ability to use all elements of the game world, including level geometry, texturing, lighting, sound and VFX to craft unique player experiences.
- Fluent English.
- Strong communication skills.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.