CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a talented and experienced Lighting Artist who is ready to work on the cutting edge of game graphics technology.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Create dramatic and compelling lighting that supports photorealistic rendering.
- Deconstruct lighting and textures in a physically based renderer to establish appropriate color correct values.
- Keep artistic style consistent with defined visual style for the game.
- Collaborate and communicate constructively with Designers, Engineers and Technical Artists.
- Ensure that all lighting deliverables are completed fully and in line with the production schedule.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years’ experience in a role of Lighting / Environment Artist.
- Good knowledge of lighting tools and pipelines.
- Good knowledge of direct and indirect light, luminance and color theory.
- Self-driven with a teamwork attitude.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, for the first three months in our studio based in Warsaw and ultimately in our studio in Kraków. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.