CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a talented and experienced Senior Lighting Artist who is ready to work on the cutting edge of game graphics technology. This position requires a high level of artistry and mastery of tools to achieve the best lighting results in an open world game. If you are equally at ease communicating with both people and tech, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Create dramatic and compelling lighting that supports photorealistic rendering.
- Deconstruct lighting and textures in a physically based renderer to establish appropriate color correct values.
- Keep artistic style consistent with defined visual style for the game.
- Collaborate and communicate constructively with Designers, Engineers and Technical Artists.
- Ensure that all lighting deliverables are completed fully and in line with the production schedule.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years’ experience in a role of Lighting / Environment Artist on AAA games or the CGI industry.
- Excellent knowledge of lighting tools and pipelines.
- Excellent knowledge of direct and indirect light, luminance and color theory.
- Self-driven to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of quality.
- The ability to easily cooperate with others.
- Fluent English.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Cracow, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).