CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional Localization Programmer to join our outstanding team in Warsaw. Person on this position will be responsible for supporting the localization pipeline with tools and integration into the game. CD PROJEKT RED combines work in a dynamic and highly creative environment with the possibility to directly influence development of critically acclaimed AAA video games. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Support and develop the tools and procedures for a localization pipeline capable of handling hundreds of thousands of lines of dialogue.
- Working with the localization and audio teams along with other departments to facilitate the implementation of dialogue in the game.
- Designing and implementing new features/tools for dialogue and localization in the engine.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience: Academic projects, own personal projects or 1+ year of experience as a programmer.
- Good C++ coding skill, familiarity with the Visual Studio, knowledge of basic game engine. architecture and algorithms, ability to easily communicate in English. Nice to have: knowledge of C#, Python or other similar language.
- Works well in a team environment, cares about the quality of audio in games, enthusiastic and passionate about games in general.
- Nice to have: localization programming or asset pipeline, experience designing tools.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.