CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a skilled and dedicated Marketing Manager to join our ranks and work with us on developing meaningful marketing projects. If you want to add a dash of your know-how and creativity to our marketing strategy — join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Running resultful coordination of marketing plans.
- Playing a vital role in marketing strategy planning and implementation.
- Defining objectives of marketing strategies and projects associated with them.
- Maintaining control over multiple projects spanning different marketing disciplines: media campaigns, online marketing, performance, creatives and analytics.
- Ensuring ongoing campaigns are orderly managed and consistent with broader marketing goals.
- Managing a team of eager and results-driven professionals.
- Providing brand management support.
- Maintaining internal communication to ensure that all studio departments are up-to-date on the marketing team’s actions and goals.
- Cooperating with the studio’s international marketing teams.
- Establishing and managing cooperation with key partners.
- Creating reports, presentations and analyses.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years of experience working in an independent marketing position (in-house or agency).
- Experience in planning and conducting successful marketing strategies.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (C1 or higher).
- Virtuoso-like mastery of PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Expert proficiency of Microsoft Office software.
- Team-player attitude, focus on the team’s needs.
- Highly creative personality and consumer orientation.
- Open minded, but able to take a more down-to-earth approach when needed.
- Exceptional organizational skills and positive attitude regardless of challenges.
- Passion for games — a must-have!
WE OFFER YOU
- An opportunity to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- 24/7 access to our own gym with personal trainer on-site.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice.