CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional and experienced
Marketing Manager who is ready to seduce Russian and CIS markets with our outstanding projects including Gwent: The Witcher Card Game (free2play). This role will be responsible for executing a global marketing strategy in accordance with unique local requirements.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Building and executing Russian marketing plans in cooperation with Global Marketing Team.
- Coordinating Russian media campaign planning and execution.
- Developing local media campaigns, creatives, website and marketing assets in cooperation with global marketing teams and local partners.
- Establishing and managing local partnerships.
- Cooperating with global Events team and coordinating local events planning and execution phases.
- Creating performance reports and business analysis on regular basis.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Business or marketing-related degree.
- Previous experience on a key marketing position with video game publisher (minimum 3 years).
- Prior experience with free2play publisher will be a strong plus.
- Outstanding knowledge of marketing campaign planning tools.
- Experience in planning and building successful marketing strategies.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (C1 or higher).
- Ability to independently lead large projects.
- Ability to listen and to communicate your own ideas and thoughts.
- Enthusiasm towards team work.
- Extensive knowledge of the gaming industry and passion for games.
WE OFFER YOU
- An opportunity to work in a truly international environment in a booming industry.
- An exciting chance to work among the creators of one of the most acclaimed games on the market.
- A lot of independence but also a lot of responsibilities.
- Remote work.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work remotely.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.