CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced Network Programmer to support our core engine team. The person on this position will be responsible for designing and implementing the network layer of the REDngine, as well leading our studio through the necessary steps to adapt to the new tasks and different way of thinking. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Designing and implementing network layer of the Red Engine.
- Helping in design and implementation of multiplayer changes to existing systems.
- Participating in shaping the future of the Red Engine.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience at similar position.
- At least one triple A title shipped.
- Deep knowledge of C/C++.
- Familiarity with the Visual Studio.
- knowledge of game engine architecture, ability to easily communicate in English, thorough understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, NAT and network issues.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.