CD PROJEKT RED is looking for Open World Designer who will be responsible for designing and planning „living world” substance for Cyberpunk 2077. Person on this position will be focused on creating open world content essential for our next project. You will be responsible for planning assets required for creating sandbox environment and implementing them in the game engine.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Designing, planning and implementing open world content for Cyberpunk 2077.
- Keeping high quality of sandbox content in game.
- Cooperating with other departments.
- Creating design documentation for the project.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 4 years of experience working as a Mission Designer or on a similar position on AAA project.
- Real passion for playing games (cRPGs or pen & paper role playing systems).
- Extensive knowledge and experience in games with shooting mechanics.
- Well developed communication skills.
- Boundless creativity and strong visual aesthetic.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.