CD PROJEKT RED is looking for experienced physics programmer to work across the development of low level systems to deliver optimal solutions in our games. You will be responsible for maintaining existing physics elements and also for holding up the highest quality for our code. This is an exciting opportunity to develop cutting-edge collision systems and various new features of our engine. Person on this position should be ready to tackle challenging problems in order to improve our games. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Maintaining and optimizing existing physics elements.
- Bug fixing and debugging low-level, high-performance code.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code.
- Reporting to Lead Programmer.
- Hold up the highest quality.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We seek an ambitious person eager to fill a vital role in our team. Someone excited by the opportunity to combine a passion for video games with a chance to create them. We require a programmer with outstanding math skills who is highly-organized and understands the games industry. The ideal candidate must have strong multi-threaded programming skills and AAA experience. We are looking for a person who is self- a starter with a willingness to develop personal skills.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years’ experience in the game industry on a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of C++/C/C#
- Experience in working on various platforms.
- Experience with multithreaded programming.
- Experience with low level optimizations and fixing stability issues.
- Physics/mathematics/computer science degree.
- At least one AAA title shipped on different platforms.
- A passion for playing and making games!
- Fluent in English.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.