CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional and well-organized Producer, who will manage all teams and cooperate closely with Design Director to coordinate development processes within the studio. The person on this position will participate in production of one of the best AAA games worldwide and will oversee schedules, progress reports, hires and resources. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Day-to-day management code and design sub-teams.
- Working closely with design & code teams and Design Director to plan the features needed to support the game vision.
- Running meetings to generating backlog with leads and resources.
- Estimations and prioritization.
- Planning and control of sprints and tasks in Jira.
- Closely involved in daily-stand ups.
- Running and documenting sprint retrospectives.
- Identifying and solving problems, mitigating risk.
- Working to deadline and controlling scope to achieve this.
- Resourcing (hiring and development of talent).
- Close cooperation with other cross-departmental Producers to coordinate teams.
- Presenting milestones with Leads to the upper management.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years of experience as a Game Producer.
- Worked as a Producer on a successful shipped title.
- Proven understanding of the technical limitations and pipelines in game development process.
- Proven ability to effectively work across teams involved in a game development lifecycle.
- In-depth current knowledge of game and technical design.
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Well-developed organization and coordination skills.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Experience using project management tools (especially Jira).
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Passion for shooters and RPGs!
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies..
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, for the first three months in our studio based in Warsaw and ultimately in our studio in Kraków.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.