CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional and well-organized Project Manager, who will support Producers in a growing team. As a Project Manager you should insure that tasks are estimated in a uniform way and to make as accurate as possible estimations about landing dates based on effective speed team-to-team and for the project in general. If you would like to participate in production of one of the best AAA games worldwide, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Provide, set-up, and manage the system where backlogs and tasks are created and managed.
- Insure that project planning is complete across the entire team and otherwise identify and work with Producers to fill any holes in the planning.
- Assess the scope of a project fits the milestones and release dates.
- Reporting on short-falls.
- Synchronize the planning between teams, to improve communication and the effective task-flow between teams.
- Work with IT to administer and improve PM tools.
- Manage the organization of the documentation supporting a project.
- Extensive work in Jira.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years’ experience in a role of Project Manager (or similar).
- Knowledge of PM methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
- Knowledge of PM tools (Jira, Redmine, MS Project, Hansoft, etc.).
- Perfect knowledge of Office tools (MS Office, Google Docs, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of graphic tools.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to optimize processes.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies..
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.