We are looking for a passionate Security Expert who can help us bring our security policies to the next level, handle security related incidents, and when needed, kick in and lead security related projects. The best person for this role is one that has practical knowledge in security matters, experience that will allow them to easily work in a complex and large scale work environment. Someone who is not afraid of challenges, understands technology, DevOps culture and will continually expand their knowledge in the area of security.
- Taking part in implementing and maintaining security systems and policies within GOG.com.
- Making sure all IT security incidents related to our internal and external services are handled quickly and efficiently.
- Predicting potential security vulnerabilities/breaches and pointing them out, with suggestions on how to handle them.
- Assuring that GOG.com employees become aware of topics such as: information acquisition methods and social hacking techniques.
- Stay up to date with security news, keeping an eye out for the latest vulnerabilities and remedies emerging in the field.
- Min. 2 years’ experience in a similar role, within a rapidly growing work environment.
- Experience with creating and implementing security procedures from ground up.
- Experience in managing security incidents and coordinating the implementation of recovery plans.
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills – you will be working closely with both tech-savvy and not-so-tech-savvy individuals.
- Understanding of technology and security procedures in a business environment.
- Experience in running technical IT infrastructure penetration tests.
- Excellent organization skills as well as taking ownership of long-term projects.
- A constant drive to develop and gain knowledge in security topics.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Gained certificates: SSCP/CompTIA Security +/OSCP/CISSP.
- Theoretical understanding of RODO regulations.
- Practical understanding of GIODO regulations.
- Technical understanding of web applications and system security.
- Experience in administering Debian and Ubuntu virtual servers.
- Experience with working in Scrum/Kanban methodology.
- Proven knowledge in scalable microservice architectures that heavily use virtualisation / cloud / Linux containers (Debian/Ubuntu).
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- A chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
WHAT WE OFFER
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”