We are looking for an experienced AI programmer who will support our AI team in everyday tasks. If you’re someone who wants to help to breathe life into our next-generation games: this is the job for you!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Take responsibility of AI or navigation related sub-modules.
- Maintain technical vision of your solutions.
- Work closely with content developers shaping tools and features that will take Cyberpunk 2077 to the next level.
- Be part of an AI team, bring your passion and experience to the table.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- At least one finished high-profile title on AI or navigation related position.
- Fluent C++.
- Strong math & algorithmic skills.
- Strong code architecture skills.
- Practical knowledge of game AI systems design patterns.
- Experience with navigation and pathfinding related issues will be apreciated.
- Strong passion for games.
- Good communication skills, responsibility and dedication for work will be helpful.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.