CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced Senior Animator to join our outstanding team. The person on this position will be responsible for character animation as well as for animations of other in-game objects. CD PROJEKT RED combines work in a dynamic and highly creative environment with the possibility to directly influence development of critically acclaimed AAA video games. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creating high quality animation assets with low turnover time.
- Reporting animation wip’s and doubts to the Animation Director.
- Thinking creatively and globally.
- Solving everyday problems.
- Mentoring and supporting other team members.
- Understanding of the animation pipeline and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation.
- Preparing of keyframe animation assets.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years of documented experience with two AAA titles or 7 years in a film industry.
- Good knowledge of using Motion Builder and/or Maya.
- Preferred graduation in the field of animation including animation courses.
- Solid knowledge of animation principles and eye for dynamic poses.
- Experience in animation biped/quadruped characters and other organic and inorganic forms.
- Outstanding verbal and written interpersonal communication skills.
- Both cinematic and gameplay experience is a big plus.
- Personal animation is a big plus.
- Passion for games and in general for animation!
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies..
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, for the first three months in our studio based in Warsaw and ultimately in our studio in Kraków.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.