- Preparation of keyframe animation assets
- Preparation of mo-cap materials
- Animation implementation
- Planning game animation systems
Required skills & experience:
- 2+ years of experience in character keyframe animation on Senior position
- Ability to produce realistic keyframe animations (not cartoon style), stressing the features of the animated character, e.g. body mass, strength, speed, temper etc.
- Very good knowledge of MotionBuilder and 3ds Max
- Experience working with motion capture data (planning, directing, creating animations)
- Shipped title experience in game industry
- Self-dependent team player skills
- Knowledge of rigging will be very welcome
We offer you:
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses
- Private health care & MultiSport card
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw
- Polish lessons for foreign employees
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.